SOLD Charming modern furnished 2bdr apartment, 76m2, Hainburg
Hainburg an der Donau
245 000 €
New building: yes Furnishing: furnished Orientation: south west Building material: brick Year of building approval: 2018
Number of rooms: 3 Usable area: 75.63 m² ( 814 ft² ) Total area: 85.85 m² ( 924 ft² )
1. of 3 floors Elevator: yes
private Garage: 1 car
Bathroom: 1x, bath and shower Windows: plastic Balcony: yes - 1 5.25 m² Utility room: 3.60 m² Air condition: no Fire place: Internet connection: optics Heating: central - common boiler room Wheelchair access: yes
The apartment has been sold, the advertisement is for marketing purposes only./b]
Beautifully furnished 2-bedroom apartment in a new building, 76 m2, balcony, cellar, 2x parking, Friedrichstrasse, Hainburg an der Donau
We offer for sale a spacious, fully furnished 2-bedroom apartment in a new apartment building, built in the area of family houses, under the forest, overlooking the castle. The apartment is so nicely furnished and harmonized that the photos and videos look like a visualization - but it is a real apartment, which you just need to move into with personal belongings. It is situated on the 1st floor (3), elevator, barrier-free access. The apartment is located in a quiet and safe location overlooking the greenery, southwest orientation.
The area of the apartment is 75.63 m2, the area of the balcony is 6.62 m2, the apartment has a cellar with an area of 3.6 m2.
The price of the apartment is 245.000 Eur. In addition to the apartment, the owner also has 1 parking space in the garage, its price is 10.000 Euros (dry foot to the apartment) and 1 space in front of the apartment building in the yard, its price is 5.000 Euros. The apartment with parking spaces costs 260.000 Euros. Austrian fees and agency fees are added to the price, detailed list of fees down in the text.
The apartment has a very practical layout. Living room with access to a spacious balcony connected to the kitchen and dining area. A rest area separated by a central corridor with bedrooms and a bathroom with a window. The apartment is for sale fully furnished, as you can see in the photos (except TV), with custom-made furniture from the company ZAMA interior.
- plastic windows with 3-glass, insect screens, manually operated plastic exterior blinds
- underfloor heating with hot water heating, thermostat in the living room for the whole apartment (the apartment building is centrally heated)
- wooden oak floors
- white casement frames and white doors
- entrance door to the apartment fire with self-closing, handle-handle
- preparation for the fireplace
- quality electrical installation, switches and sockets, fire detectors
- custom-made kitchen with oak veneer from the studio ZAMA interior, with built-in appliances - refrigerator with freezer Electrolux, induction hob Electrolux, combined oven with microwave, extractor ELICA, 45cm wide dishwasher BOSCH, wine fridge for 6 bottles with two temperature settings DUNAVOX, black sink BLANCO, Avital faucet, large table with oak veneer and 5 chairs,
- custom-made furniture in the bedrooms and in the living room, everything remains in the apartment after sale, including lamps, paintings, carpets
- living room with corner sofa, chest of drawers, coffee table, nordwest facing, castle and garden views
- master bedroom with double bed, wardrobes and chest of drawers, 12m2, southwest orientation, street view
- children's room or study furnished with work table, sofa, wardrobes and chest of drawers, 12m2, southwest orientation, street view
- bathroom with window: Ideal Standard shower and bathtub, washbasin with cabinet Laufen, Laufen faucet, Grohe bath faucet, ladder radiator, washing machine valve
- WC: Laufen sanitary ware, TECE concealed flushing, Laufen washbasin, Grohe faucet, Limodor silent fan
- technical room with heating and cold water distribution, with shelves, hook for hanging the bike, place for dryer
- balcony 6,6m2, 3,9 x 1,7m, where can be placed a larger sitting, the balcony has tiles, drawer, light
- cellar 3.6 m2, 2.2 x 1.4 m, sheet metal battens between cellars, drawer, light, located at the level of the entrance to the house
- Under the apartment there is a garage, above the apartment there are two more floors with apartments
- Three-storey apartment building, 8 apartments on the floor, 4 apartments on the common corridor
- Barrier-free access to apartments
- Brick construction 25cm brick + 20cm polystyrene
- Partition between flats 30cm acoustic brick
- Concrete ceilings, ceiling height in the apartment 2.66 m
- Passenger lift
- Data network cat.6
- Optics from provider A1 stretched to the apartment, the owner has not yet signed a contract for internet and cable TV
- Entrance door to the apartment building opens with a key, garage door opens with remote control, closes automatically
- On the semi-recessed ground floor at the level of outdoor parking is the entrance to the cellars and garages, there is also a lockable room for bicycles.
- Trash bin in the complex
- Green areas in the area and their maintenance are handled by the administrator
- The property manager Meister & Pilgram GmbH is appointed for the apartment building
- Commissioning 07/2018
The apartment is located in the village of Hainburg an der Donau, near the forest, above the hospital. There are family houses in the locality. The apartment house is built on a plot with a private yard and an indoor parking lot in the yard, which is accessible from the street without an external gate.
The apartment has 1 parking space in the garage, entrance to the apartment with dry feet, the price of the space is 10.000 Eur plus fees. Garage parking is 5.5 x 2.5 m, height 2.3 m. There are 7 parking spaces in the garage.
The second parking space is in the yard, outside, its price is 5000 Euros plus fees.
Entrance by car / entrance to the land and outdoor parking is without a gate / ramp.
Parking for visitors is solved by city parking on the street, about 8 places.
electricity 20 EUR, approx. 200 EUR (heating, water, administration, waste collection), 1 x parking space in the garage 20 EUR, 1 x parking space in the yard
and 10 EUR
total: 250 EUR plus internet and TV, no contract signed with the provider yet
billing is done once a year, the administrator makes a 3-month prescription and overpayments are resolved by reducing the prescription to the nearest period
The condition of the sale is the purchase of furniture and standard equipment of the apartment, which you can see in the photos, by a separate contract separated from the purchase contract for the apartment.
PRICE and METHOD OF FINANCING
The price of the apartment with a cellar and equipment is 245.000 Eur + 10.000 Eur parking in the garage + 5.000 Eur outdoor parking
Realization fees will be charged to the price:
3.5% real estate acquisition tax,
1.1% fee for filing in the cadastre,
2.4% notary fees,
3.6% commission for real estate agency
1.2% of the mortgage loan amount (only from the loan value)
When financing through a mortgage, the property can be financed through the Slovak branch of Oberbank AG, or any Austrian bank, or through branches of Austrian banks in Slovakia. We will provide you with cooperation in arranging a mortgage through our selected mortgage advisers specializing in the Austrian market.
We look forward to seeing you!
More information: Ing. Miriam Gallová, +421 940 609 235, firstname.lastname@example.org