The apartment was sold and handed over to the new owner at the end of July 2022.
Beautiful, cozy, completely renovated 2-bedroom apartment in the center of Hainburg, 77m2, balcony, cellar, Landstrasse, Hainburg an der Donau
We offer for sale a completely renovated 2-bedroom apartment with a large balcony, in an older brick house, built at the Vienna Gate, with own garden for apartment building, overlooking the countryside and Heimenburg Castle. The apartment is very nicely furnished and harmonized in detail, the reconstruction took place in 2020/21, situated on the 3rd floor (4), the apartment building does not have an elevator. The apartment is located almost in the center of Hainburg, yet it is quiet and well oriented to the world. Hassle-free parking in the public car park at the Vienna Gate and on streets near apartment house.
The area of the apartment is 69 m2 + the cellar is 7.3 m2, the balcony area is 4.7 m2.
The price of the apartment is 169,900 Eur. Austrian fees and agency commissions, a breakdown of fees down in the advertisement will be added to the price.
Virtual 3D tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=WRASiMUoWKo
Video for the apartment: https://youtu.be/0Yr7YszJN_Q
The apartment has a very practical layout, has almost no unnecessary corridors. Living room connected by a large window with kitchen. Two self-closing bedrooms, both facing south-east. To the left of the entrance to the apartment is the entire technical background and other rooms of the apartment - storage room, separate toilet, kitchen and bathroom. The apartment is sold partially furnished, not as you can see in the photos (the list is given at the end of the text for the apartment).
- plastic double-glazed windows, insect screens, interior blinds,
- manually operated aluminum exterior blinds (bedrooms only)
- beautiful laminate flooring in a uniform medium-dark wood design throughout the apartment,
- ceramic tiles of uniform design in the bathroom, toilet and pantry
- original preserved door frames and doors
- original preserved entrance door to the apartment
- heating in the rooms and bathroom with electric radiators
- preparation of hot water by electric water heater, capacity 98 liters (located in the chamber at the entrance to the apartment)
- In the living room there are functional wood stoves that can heat most of the apartment
- quality new electrical installation in the whole apartment, switches and sockets. Schneider,
- internet distribution in the apartment via a router, local provider Fonira, TV is via the internet
- The kitchen has a window facing north to the street
- new IKEA BODBYN kitchen unit with wooden worktop,
- with built-in appliances - refrigerator with freezer NoFrost GORENJE, induction hob 83cm wide with built-in extractor hood IKEA FÖRDELAKTIG, electric hot air oven AEG, 60cm wide dishwasher ZANUSSI (bought before other appliances), older separate microwave, white sink, faucet with IKEA VIMMERN shower, large deep work surface with a hob depth of 86 cm,
- laminate flooring
LIVING ROOM WITH DINING ROOM
- the walk-through living room is directly connected to the kitchen through a large opening in the wall
- window facing north, to the street
- sofa and armchair (do not stay in the apartment for sale)
- coffee table under the TV (TV does not stay in the apartment when sold)
- dining folding wooden table with 6 solid wooden chairs
- wood stove
- laminate flooring
BEDROOM WITH BALCONY
- larger bedroom 20m2, with entrance from the living room, oriented to the southeast to the greenery and quiet garden
- with exit to the balcony, double-leaf terrace doors, exterior blinds on the doors and doors with insect screen
- with a double bed and a large 4.6 m long custom-made rolldor,
- laminate flooring, electric radiator heating
- smaller bedroom 13m2, with entrance from the entrance hall, oriented to the southeast to the greenery and quiet garden
- window with exterior blinds
- bunk bed, shelving system
- laminate flooring, electric radiator heating
- spacious balcony facing southeast into the greenery and quiet garden
- Magnificent views of the surrounding area and the Schlossberg hill with the ruins of Heimenburg Castle
- the balcony measures 4.7 m2, 3.9 m x 1.2 m and has a concrete screed, the final paving has not been laid yet
- bathroom with window, brings daylight and natural ventilation
- bathroom area is 3.4 square meters
- large glass shower enclosure 97x101cm with drain, shower mixer with upper and manual shower head
- stylish ceramic washbasin on the washbasin cabinet, with high lever mixer
- 75cm wide ladder electric radiator
- washer and dryer on each other (do not remain in the price of the apartment after sale)
- new tiles and paving which are the same as in the toilet and in the chamber
- JIKA sanitary with economical flushing,
- entrance from the entrance hall in the apartment
- new tiles, which are the same as in the bathroom and pantry
- room 1.1 m2 located right at the entrance to the apartment
- L-shaped wall shelves
- electric horizontal water heater 98l, OKCEV 10 2.2kWh, from 2019 for the preparation of hot water in the apartment located at the top under the ceiling
- new tiles, which are the same as in the bathroom and toilets
WHAT REMAINS IN THE APARTMENT AFTER THE SALE
- the apartment is sold partially furnished, as you can see in the photos - EXCEPT: mattresses in the double bed, sofas and stools in the living room, armchairs in the living room, washing machines, dryers, TV and bicycle trainer
- in price of apartment is a kitchen with appliances, rolldor in the bedroom, double bed, bunk bed, shelving system in the room, dining table, 6 chairs, TV table and built-in apartment equipment
- is located in the basement of the house, at the end of the hall and has a beautiful 7.3 m2 - 1.85 x 4.3 m
- the shelving system remains in the cellar
- concrete floor
- plasterboard wall cladding with an adjacent cellar
- the administrator is paid the amount of 283 EUR - of which 116 EUR repair fund, 140 EUR operating costs (cleaning, landscaping
winter maintenance, water, sewerage, waste collection, land tax, house insurance, common electricity, chimney inspection), 26 Eur administrative expenses,
- electricity for heating, lighting and appliances in the apartment 50 Euros per month
- total: EUR 333 plus internet and TV for EUR 25,
- an older brick apartment building built in 1959
- four-storey apartment building, 3 apartments in a common hallway
- below the apartment there are three floors with apartments, above the apartment there is an apartment in the attic, under the renovated roof
- The apartment building does not have a lift
- the entrance door to the apartment building is opened with a key, it can be opened via an electronic doorman from the apartment
- the garden behind the apartment building is accessible only to the inhabitants of the apartment building and its maintenance is handled by the administrator
- lawn and fenced area in front of the house with two entrance gates
- the house stands at the crossroads at the Vienna Gate, but is set back from the road and the apartment is very quiet
- the property manager, non-profit housing association DONAUTAL GmbH, is appointed for the apartment building
- the apartment building was not insulated (but insulation is planned), water pipes and sewerage in the house are new, the roof is new,
- In the basement of the apartment building there are cellars and a storage room for bicycles
- Slovaks, Austrians and Hungarians live in the apartment building
There is a public car park at the Vienna Gate below, where you can find a free parking space at any time of the day, or you can park on the streets near building.
The apartment is located in the village of Hainburg an der Donau, in the city center, at the Vienna Gate, but overlooking the beautiful countryside and the castle.
Bus stop right in front of the house.
300m from the apartment house is the Danube.
500m from the apartment house train station.
15km and 20 minutes from Bratislava
PRICE AND METHOD OF FINANCING:
The price of the apartment with a cellar is 169900 Eur.
Realization fees will be charged to the price:
3.5% real estate acquisition tax,
1.1% fee for filing in the cadastre,
2.4% notary fees (notary prepares the purchase contract, safekeeping of money and deposit for the cadastre),
3.6% commission for real estate agency (3% plus VAT)
1.2% of the buyer's mortgage loan amount (only from the loan value)
When financing through a mortgage, the property can be financed through the Slovak branch of Oberbank AG, or any Austrian bank. We will provide you with cooperation in arranging a mortgage through our selected mortgage advisers specializing in the Austrian market.
We look forward to seeing you!
More information: Ing. Miriam Gallová, +421 940 609 235, firstname.lastname@example.org
@beautiful view from the balcony @in the city center