The apartment is reserved, a contract on a future contract was signed on 13.10.2021
Based on an exclusive contract with the owner, we offer for sale a completely renovated, most sought-after Petržalka 4-room apartment, with an excellent, so-called corner layout, with an area of 87 m2 (+ 3.5m2 loggia). The apartment is located on the top floor of 8 floors panel apartment building on Romanova street, in the very center of Petržalka, which offers everything a family needs for life - nature (forest, lake Draždiak, Chorvátske rameno), shops, schools, kindergartens, playgrounds, public transport access.
The orientation of the apartment is ideal - bedrooms to the east and one bedroom and living room with kitchen to the south. Parking on a large public parking lot right in front of the house. The apartment has 1 cellar with a size of 1.5 m2. The apartment building underwent further reconstruction in the spring of 2021, which included the replacement of the roof, elevator and renovation of common areas. Water and sewerage pipe replacement and facade insulation have been done a few years ago.
If you are not a fan of the highest floors due to the risk of leakage from the roof or heat under the roof, I can assure you that a well-insulated roof was made in 2021, the apartment has a very pleasant temperature in these heat, plus the excellent orientation of the apartment - the apartment has no windows to the west. So you can only enjoy the views and the silence, because there are no noisy neighbors above you.
Video from the apartment - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPlOBQAEENM
In case of interest, call: Ing. Miriam Gallova, 0940 609 235, email@example.com
The usable area of the apartment is 86.9 m2 + 3.5 m2 loggia + cellar 1.5 m2.
As part of the complete reconstruction of the apartment in 2014, the following works were performed:
- replacement of windows with plastic - 2 glass windows, the windows have interior blinds and nets
- the original small concrete bathroom was demolished and its area was extended by a nearby corridor,
- the toilet was converted into a wall-hung toilet, plus storage spaces above toilet were added
- complete replacement of electrical installation, a large number of sockets (ABB brand), data cables, preparation for speakers in the wall, projector and screen were added to the apartment
- new floors throughout the apartment - carpets in the bedrooms, laminate in the hallway and study, tiles in the kitchen, on the loggia, in the vestibule, toilet, bathroom,
- new white Sapeli cladding door frames and doors,
- new custom kitchen and appliances,
- new radiators throughout the apartment, including the addition of a radiator to the bathroom, where there was none before
- new Sherlock security entrance door
- an air conditioning unit has been installed in the living room
The apartment has 3 separate bedrooms, a walk-through living room, a separate kitchen, a spacious entrance hall, a separate toilet and an enlarged bathroom. Very practical corner layout of the apartment, which has a vestibule and living room in the middle of the apartment, so the night part is separated from the noise coming from the kitchen or bathroom.
Explanation of the different variants of dispositions in the advertisement:
Variant A shows the current state.
Variant B shows the current state with the equipment of the rooms.
Variant C works with possible other changes available - such as connecting the kitchen to the living room, moving the dining room to the living room, creating a laundry room in the vestibule, adding a second toilet to the bathroom, creating a walk-in-wardrobe in the bedroom next to the living room.
Separate kitchen with an area of 10 square meters with access to the loggia. Tailor-made kitchen with built-in appliances and very practically laid out cabinets. Built-in appliances - Electrolux gas hob, Electrolux electric oven, Mora extractor hood with outlet to the shaft, 60 cm Whirlpool dishwasher, Electrolux refrigerator and freezer, Franke granite sink. LED lighting on the bottom of the upper cabinets. Tiles on the floor.
The door and the side glazing down to the ground give the impression of a French window, a sliding insect net on the door. An external air conditioning unit is installed on the outer edge of the loggia. The loggia has the same tiles that are in the kitchen, thanks to which the kitchen is optically connected to the loggia. The loggia is not glazed, but it is possible to glaze it. Clotheslines. Loggia area is 3.5 m2 (138x250cm)
Interconnecting room with an area of 19 square meters opposite the entrance to the apartment, currently with carpet. Orientation to the south.
DAIKIN air conditioning unit that cools and also is the heater.
Preparation for the projector in the wall and a projection screen with a width of 195 cm.
Preparation for surround speakers in the living room, connected to speakers installed in the kitchen.
The apartment has 3 separate bedrooms.
2 completely identical rooms with entrance from the vestibule, the area of the rooms is 13.5 m2, orientation to the east, currently with carpet
1 bedroom with entrance from the living room, room area 12m2, south orientation, currently with laminate flooring and a large 4 meter rolldor wardrobe
The original small concrete bathroom was demolished (there was a 10 cm step from the hallway) and thanks to the connection with the hallway in front of the bathroom, a spacious 4.5 m2 bathroom was created.
The new bathroom has a large enamelled Kaldewei bathtub 180x75cm, with a Hansgrohe thermostatic bathtub mixer. Practical washbasin cabinet with 2 drawers, mirror with lighting, lever mixer. There is a connection to the washing machine and siphon by the bathtub, the owners of the apartment had a washing machine and dryer built on them. During the reconstruction, a 45 cm ladder radiator was added to the bathroom, which can be used to bathroom heating in the winter - the radiator is connected to the heating in the apartment.
A wall-hung toilet brand Armatura, concealed flushing Geberit. Fan led to the shaft.
Above the toilet is a built-in practical drugstore (38 cm deep).
The cellar is located on the ground floor of the house, has a size of 1.42 x 1.09 m, 1.5 m2, is empty. There is an empty shelf and the remains of materials used in the apartment during the reconstruction.
The apartment building is separated from the main road by a large parking lot in front of the house. You can also park by the road or in the parking lot at the apartment buildings, which are behind the apartment building. The car park has already marked places with blue lines for Petržalka residents.
The prescription from the administrator is 160 EUR (repair fund is 1 EUR / m2), electricity 30 EUR. The house has optics from T-com.
- 8-storey apartment building
- 2 apartments on the floor
- new lift for 4 people with automatically opening doors (replaced in 2021)
- the house underwent a complete reconstruction - insulation of the facade, water and sewerage pipe replacement and in 2021 replacement of the roof, plus new roof insulation, new modern elevator, new entrance door to the house, painting the common areas of the house - corridors, stairs
- the front door can be opened from the apartment via the home phone, when leaving the house you can use the EXIT button
- public transport is not far from the apartment building - no. 83, 92, 95, 99 and 192
- grocery shop TERNO just opposite the house, ice cream, newsstand, pharmacy, restaurant, near is also shop KAUFLAND
- large parking lot in front of the house, behind the house, by the road
- playgrounds on both sides of the road
- near the house forest, 15min walking lake Draždiak, 5min walking Chorvatske rameno
- Dudova 2 primary school on foot 5 minutes from the house,
- quick access to various directions within Petržalka
There is no bank lien on extract from a letter of ownership of the apartment.
The apartment is not sold with land under an apartment building, which is owned by the Capital City of the Slovak Republic, Bratislava.
The price of the apartment includes the agency commission and real estate service for sale.
If you are interested in a tour, please contact: Ing. Miriam Gallova, 0940 609 235, firstname.lastname@example.org
@ excellent layout