After cancellation of client reservations, several apartments are again for sale - exceptional barrier-free 2-3 bedroom apartments right by the lake, with garden, loggia or terrace, standard equipment, in a low-energy new building with lift, with 6 apartments - Aquarius 2 project, by the lake in Kittsee (Seepark project), only 9 km from Bratislava. The price of the apartment also includes a share on the common beach to the house and on common areas and lakes. Outdoor parking in front of the house.
The apartment building has 3 types of housing units:
On the ground floor, at lake level, from each room entrance to the garden
, 4-room apartment 90m2 with terrace 10m2, with garden 120m2, orientation east and north, SOLD
, 4-room apartment 90m2 with terrace 10m2, with garden 120m2, orientation west and north, price 379,900 Eur FOR SALE
On the 1st floor, at the level of the parking lot and the entrance to the house, without a single step from the car to the apartment
, 4-room apartment 94m2 with 8m2 loggia, orientation east and north, SOLD
, 4-room apartment 94m2 with 8m2 loggia, west and north orientation, price 349,900 Eur FOR SALE
On the 2nd floor, the last floor with the most beautiful view of the lake and Bratislava
, 3-room apartment 79m2 with 18m2 terrace, east and north orientation, SOLD
, 3-room apartment 79m2 with 18m2 terrace, west and north orientation, price 347,900 Eur FOR SALE
There is a virtual 3D
-inspection of the apartment for each apartment in a separate advertisement, just click on the link of the specific apartment above.
Kittsee Aquarius 2 project video: https://youtu.be/-uqZuZVHG2Q
In case of interest
, contact me: Ing. Miriam Gallová, +421 940 609 235, email@example.com
- Entrance door to the apartment security fire protection (ADLO).
- Aluminum terrace doors and windows anthracite 3-glass in the living room and bedrooms, window in the kitchen white plastic 3-glass (TOP1 and TOP2)
- Plastic doors and windows white inside-anthracite on the outside, 3-glass (TOP3 to TOP6)
- Electrically operated external blinds, anthracite
- Schiedel chimney in each apartment - preparation for the fireplace
- Quality wiring, switches and sockets Legrand
- Cable TV, wiring to the apartment, preparation for satellite
- Geberit concealed systems
- Washing machine valve in a separate toilet (possibility to stack washer and dryer)
- Fire alarms
- Ceiling cooling and ceiling heating (TOP3 to TOP5). Ceiling cooling and underfloor heating (TOP1 and TOP2)
- Temperature control individually in each room incl. bathrooms.
- Heating / cooling for the whole apartment building is provided by TOSHIBA heat pumps (external units are located on the roof of the apartment building)
- DHW preparation is provided by 3 additional electric boilers in the boiler room (each on one floor, supplies water for 2 apartments).
- Interior doors white, white door frames
- Laminate floors oak decor
- Tiling and paving in the bathroom and separate toilet, in the entrance hall, on the loggias and terraces
- On the terrace and sidewalks around the apartment TOP1 and TOP2 there are interlocking tiles, from each room you can enter the garden
- Kaldewei enamel bath, glass bath screen, Laufen sanitary facilities: WC, bidet, washbasin, Hansgrohe faucets, ladder radiator, Vents fans
- Kitchen is not included in the price of the apartment, the buyer can make it according to their taste and needs
- The kitchen has a sink connection, dishwasher siphon, sockets, 230 / 400V electricity (400V for induction hob)
- In the terrace apartments TOP5 and TOP6 there is an electrical connection to the hob and oven and a hood in the floor and ceiling, and it is possible to create a kitchen island
- There is an exterior socket on the terrace and loggia
- On the facade of the house in apartments TOP1 and TOP2 there is a water valve for watering the garden
- The ceiling on the ground floor flats with a garden TOP1 and TOP2 is up to 280 cm, the ceiling on the other flats TOP3 to TOP6 is 250 cm high
- Under the staircase at the level of the beach entrance there is an open storage space for bicycles (for all apartments)
- The garden to the apartment TOP1 and TOP2 is fenced with plastic-coated mesh, separated from the common garden to the house, plus it has a gate towards the sidewalk leading to the common beach
- Three-storey apartment building with 6 apartments
- Barrier-free access to the house and apartments
- Energy certificate B (29kWh / m2 per year, fGEE 0.77)
- Brick construction 25cm brick + 20cm polystyrene
- Partition between the flats 30cm acoustic brick
- Concrete ceilings
- OTIS elevator for 6 people
- Data network cat.6
- In the basement at beach level there will be a place for storing bicycles under the stairs.
- The apartment house has a shared beach and access to the lake and a share in the land Seepark Kittsee
- Orientation of the beach is to the north, in summer the apartment house creates a pleasant shade.
- The apartment building has 6 apartments on 3 floors, common entrance from the street and the beach.
- A property manager will be appointed for the apartment building.
- The land is connected to electricity, water and sewage.
The apartment building was completed in February 2022, the expected approval date March-April 2022.
The apartment building has an outdoor parking lot with 9 parking spaces.
One parking space for the apartment is priced at 10,000 Euros, the second place can be purchased for 22,900 Euros.
The condition for the deposit in the cadastre is the signing of a declaration that the buyer (and every future owner on the title deed) is aware that the property is intended for permanent residence and everyone who will actually live in it will place a permanent residence here, the so-called Hauptwohnsitz
. Thus, the property cannot be used recreationally for leisure or left uninhabited, i. no one will reside in it. If the buyer does not live in the apartment, but buys the apartment, for example for parents or children, everyone who lives in the apartment must have a permanent residence in the apartment. In the case of renting, tenants must also register a permanent residence, everyone, including children.
PRICE AND METHOD OF FUNDING:
Price per apartment + parking price + realization fees (3.5% real estate acquisition tax, 1.1% fee for cadastral deposit, 3500 Eur notary fees, 1.2% of the mortgage loan amount, 3.6% real estate commission office).
Option to purchase the first parking space for 10,000 EUR, and the second parking space for 22,900 EUR.
The price of the property includes VAT, VAT deduction is not possible.
When financing through a mortgage, the property can be financed through any Austrian bank, as long as you have sufficient income in EUR. We will provide you with cooperation in handling the mortgage through our selected mortgage advisors specializing in the Austrian market.
If you give a lien on real estate located in Slovakia, you can also draw a mortgage loan from any Slovak bank.
The apartment is located in the village of Kittsee, in the Seepark project, which was created around the lake from the former gravel pit. In the locality there are family houses, terraced houses and low-rise apartment buildings (approx. 80 plots), which have a uniform, luxurious appearance. The apartment house is built on a plot with a private part of the beach and direct access to the lake.
The buyer also buys a share in the Seepark project in the price of the apartment, which means that he will be a co-owner of common lands - land under the lake area, land under the service road at the lakeside houses (you get a ramp driver at the entrance to Seepark), lands with greenery and children's playground in the corner of the lake and land with parking for the school bus.
By the lake, each apartment building can build one pier, which will be used by all residents of the apartment building together. You can swim, use boats, paddleboards and more in the lake. The lake has two parts - private and public. By buying an apartment you are buying a share in that private part of the lake. The public part of the lake is located at the gravel on the eastern part of the lake and is separated on the surface by fighting. It can be used by the inhabitants of Kittsee.
The lake falls under the municipality of Kittsee, but is within walking distance of the municipality of Berg (possibility to use the infrastructure of this municipality). Berg is located in Niederösterreich, Kittsee is located in Burgenland.
The distance from the village of Kittsee is 1-2 km, but at the moment there is no bicycle path or sidewalk leading to the village next to the road to Kittsee.
The village of Kittsee is connected to the city of Bratislava only by train, the station is located 3 km from the lake. There is no bus connection at this time.
The apartment house is located only 9 km from Bratislava. Accessibility to Bratislava on the old road 61 from Berg to Petržalka 15 minutes or on the highway E58. Good connections with Vienna via the A6 motorway.
Kittsee has very good shopping facilities (K1 Shopping Kittsee) and civic amenities.
In case of interest, contact me: Ing. Miriam Gallová, +421 940 609 235, firstname.lastname@example.org
@exceptional living by the lake
@2 NEW BUILDING