Apartment No. TOP6 in the Kittsee Aquarius2 project: Exceptional 3-room apartment 81.6 m2 in STANDARD design
with an exclusive view of Bratislava and Lake Seepark is located in a low-energy new building with 6 residential units, by the lake in Kittsee ( project Seepark Aquarius 2), only 9km from Bratislava. The apartment is on the 2nd floor, in a 3-storey building with an elevator, only two apartments on one floor. The apartment is oriented to the northwest. The apartment has a terrace with an area of 17.8 square meters and a share in the common parts and facilities of the apartment building and a share in the land.
Due to the fact that the apartment is being completed to the standard, it is not possible to do photo documentation, video or 3D virtual tour, we use now a virtual tour, video and photos of the already completed apartment in the Aquarius 1 - project identical layout, area and similar standard design as the TOP6 apartment in the Aquarius2 project. On the 3D virtual tour and video, there is a TOP5 apartment in Aquarius 1, which is a mirror-image of the apartment on the east side, while the TOP6 is turned on the west side.
We have also included photos from the current state in the advertisement, so that the views of the next apartment building can be seen.
Virtual video tour of the apartment: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=1wXVHADcxFe
- Entrance door to the apartment with security and fire-protection function, mark ADLO
- Plastic windows 3-glass (anthracite on the outside, white on the inside)
- External black blinds electrically operated via switches on the walls
- Ceiling cooling and ceiling heating (only the apartment with a front garden has underfloor water heating)
- Heating is provided by a heat pump - heat distribution in the ceiling or in the floor (underfloor heating on the 1st floor, heating in the ceiling on the 2nd floor and 3rd floor).
- Heating and cooling control individually in each room.
- Domestic hot water preparation is common for the whole building and is provided by 3 additional electric boilers in the boiler room,
- Preparation for the fireplace - Schiedel chimney in each apartment
- Quality wiring, switches and sockets Legrand
- Cable TV, wiring to the apartment, preparation for satellite
- Fire detectors, apartments are not prepared for an alarm.
- Interior doors white, white casement frames
- Laminate floors oak decor
- Tiling and paving in the bathroom, separate toilet and on the terrace;
- Sanitary facilities in the bathroom: enamelled bath, glass wall, Laufen toilet with Geberit concealed flushing, Laufen bidet, washbasin, lever faucets, ladder radiator
- Sanitary facilities in separate toilet: Laufen toilet with Geberit concealed flushing, washbasin,
- Washing machine valve and sockets for washing machine and dryer in a separate toilet (possibility to stack washing machine and dryer)
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDING:
- Three-storey apartment building with 6 apartments
- Barrier-free access
- Energy certificate B (29kWh / m2 per year, fGEE 0.77)
- Brick construction 25cm brick + 20cm polystyrene
- Partition between flats 30cm acoustic brick
- Concrete ceilings
- OTIS passenger lift for 6 people
- Data network cat.6
- In the basement at beach level there will be a place for storing bicycles under the stairs.
- The orientation of the beach is to the north, in summer the apartment building creates a pleasant shade.
- The apartment building has 6 apartments on 3 floors, common entrance from the street and the beach.
- A property manager will be appointed for the apartment building.
- The land is connected to electricity, water and sewage.
Estimated completion date: February 2022.
The apartment is located in the village of Kittsee, around the lake from the former gravel pit - Project Seepark. In the locality there are family houses, terraced houses and low-rise apartment buildings (approx. 80 plots).
The apartment building is built on land with direct access to the lake, while each apartment owner will receive a share in the Seepark project and the opportunity to use common roads, green land by the lake and share a private part of the lake with an adjacent beach around the lake. This means that you are not buying a beach, but the possibility of access to the beach and the lake directly from the garden next to the apartment building.
The lake is within walking distance of the village of Berg (possibility to use the infrastructure of this village). The distance from the village of Kittsee is 1-2 km, but there is currently no bike path leading to the village, only a field path next to the road to Kittsee. The apartment house is located only 9 km from Bratislava. Accessibility to Bratislava on the old road 61 from Berg to Petržalka 15 minutes or on the highway E58. Good connections with Vienna via the A6 motorway.
One parking space for the apartment, in front of the apartment building, is priced at 10,000 Eur, the second place can be purchased for 22,900 Eur.
The condition for filing for the cadastre is the signing of a declaration that the buyer (each owner on the title deed) will have his main residence in Austria at the address of the apartment (condition given by the municipality of Kittsee) - so-called Hauptwohnsitz
PRICE AND METHOD OF FINANCING:
The price of the apartment is EUR 337.900 + realization fees (3.5% real estate acquisition tax, 1.1% deposit fee in the cadastre, 2.4% notary fees, 1.2% of the mortgage loan amount, 3.6% % commission for real estate agency).
Option to purchase the first parking space for 10,000 EUR, and the second parking space for 22,900 EUR.
The price of the property includes VAT, VAT deduction is not possible.
When financing through a mortgage, the property can be financed through the Slovak branch of Oberbank AG, or any Austrian bank.
We will provide you with cooperation in arranging a mortgage through our selected mortgage advisers specializing in the Austrian market.
The sale of the apartment will be arranged through a notary Mgr. Harald Redl in Bruckneudorf, with whom a favorable flat rate for each apartment was agreed.
@ exceptional living by the lake
@ 1 exclusive
@ 2 NEW BUILDING